We are proud to announce that we will be offering medical marijuana certification services and treatment!
How can I receive this treatment?
We will work with you to determine if you qualify for treatment. You’ll need:
- Proof of residency (in the form of a driver’s license or equivalent, utility bill, current lease, or other documentation that demonstrates NYS residency).
- Qualifying medical conditions, including:
- Chronic pain
- Spinal cord injury with spasticity
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Symptoms such as severe nasuea, persistent muscle spasms, seizures
- Many others!
Do insurances cover medical marijuana treatment?
The vast majority of insurance plans unfortunately do not cover medical marijuana treatment.
Speak to our staff to explore options to receive treatment.
How do I obtain the medication itself?
Before you can receive medical marijuana, a physician must certify you for treatment. Dr. Sarij is an accredited physician who can perform this evaluation and prescribe Marijuana when indicated.
After attaining certification, you will register with the state and then visit one of the state-certified dispensaries. The closest dispensaries to our clinic are located in Riverhead in Suffolk County and in Lake Success in Nassau County. Here is a list of New York State registered dispensaries.
Please click on the table below to see a list of dispensaries in New York State.