Drug addiction is a terrible disease. Finding treatment should not be difficult. Our practice accepts most insurances for Suboxone treatment within our caring office setting. We also do not require extraordinary out of pocket fees other than your standard insurance co-payments. For assistance, please schedule with Integrated Spine & Pain Care’s Suboxone Doctors.
We specialize in the treatment of opioid addiction, such as addiction to Oxycodone/Oxycontin, Hydrocodone (Vicodin), Codeine, Morphine, and Heroin. We offer a caring environment where you can confidentially work with our Suboxone licensed physicians and a medical team that is dedicated to your success in overcoming addiction.
Suboxone For Pain
Suboxone (buprenorphine) is a medication that treats addiction to opiates. The bottom line is that Suboxone is highly effective in stopping addiction. Suboxone reduces withdrawals and cravings for opioids.
We use a methodical three-staged process:
- Stage 1 – Getting Started: Our physician will conduct a confidential and comprehensive evaluation to develop a treatment plan and an appropriate dosing protocol for you. The physician can administer buprenorphine (Suboxone) if the opioid-addicted patient has abstained from using opioids for 12-24 hours and is experiencing withdrawal symptoms. This initial stage is critical.
- Stage 2 – Monitor and Fine Tune Treatment: Our treatment plan is further adjusted as the patient has greatly reduced or completely stopped the use of opioids and no longer crave it.
- Stage 3 – Maintenance and Road to Success: We reach a final stage of Suboxone treatment when the patient is compliant and in a steady phase of buprenorphine. At this stage, the physician will monitor an appropriate way to phase away from the use of the medication.
Throughout the program, we closely monitor your progress and involve a broader team from within and outside our practice to make sure that you are on the road to success.
Some of the advantages offered by our practice:
- Confidential and caring practice setting
- Specialized medical staff with a track record in Suboxone treatment
- Acceptance of most insurance plans without high out of pocket fees
- The hands-on approach to guide you to success
- Work with you to ensure you are set up with a pharmacy and are able to take advantage of any available discounts
- Flexible scheduling of appointments
Contacting Suboxone Doctors
Contact us today to schedule a confidential meeting with our practice in Nassau and Suffolk County.
|Summary||Service Type||Pinched Nerve Treatment|
Integrated Spine & Pain Care,
1111 Broadhollow Road,Farmingdale,NY-11735,
New York, NY
The injection uses medications that will help decrease the swelling of the affected nerve or nerves. Call us today or visit our website now.